Monday, December 10, 2012

Welcome to Critical Thinking

Hello again readers!

Welcome to my blog on learning the basics of critical thinking. Here I will be posting important factors about thinking critically and how to utilize it. I will also be posting some presentations and even an article response in which I used critical thinking.

First, however, I think it important to cover the basics of basics. Before I overload you.



First understand What is Thinking?

The answer is quite simple:
Thinking is a purposeful, organized cognitive process that we use to make sense of our world.

Now to expound on that basic process here are the following steps to understanding and learning Critical Thinking:

What is Critical Thinking?
Types of Critical Thinking?
Habits that Hinder critical thinking?
Utilizing Critical Thinking?

No comments:

Post a Comment